- ½ cup unsalted almonds (I used almond flour, so I didn’t use a food processor. I also added about 2 tablespoons of a natural bbq sauce to make up for the dryness.)
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 2½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 organic boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved (4 pieces total)
- Make a coarse paste with almonds, garlic, salt, paprika and olive oil in a food processor or blender.
- Rub onto chicken. I chopped half of a white onion and mixed that in before rubbing on the chicken.
- Roast at 425 degrees in the oven until cooked through, 15 to 18 minutes.