- 2 pounds medium shrimp
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red chilli pepper flakes
- Salt and Pepper
- Wooden skewers
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp with all the ingredients and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While the shrimp is marinating, place the wooden skewers in a bowl of water to soak
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Thread a few shrimp onto each skewer. Cook about three minutes per side, until shrimp is cooked through. Serve hot or cold.