For the 12 days leading up to Christmas, we will be posting 1 new Gluten Free recipe a day. These are perfect as an appetizer, finger foods, or simple dishes to take to holiday parties (or even make just for yourself!). Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup Tapioca Flour
- 3/4 cup Rice Flour
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup almond milk or rice milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Beat the eggs, oil and milk well
- Mix dry ingredients on the side and add in – blending until smooth.
- Spread onto a greased pizza pan (or baking pan) with a flat spoon in a 12 inch circle – flattening the middle out a bit more, so you have a crust forming.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and spread your sauce: tomato paste, olive oil or pesto and add your choice of toppings. Bake once more for 15 minutes.
- Cut into small slices and serve as an appy!