For the 12 days leading up to Christmas, we will be posting 1 new Gluten Free recipe a day. These are perfect as an appetizer, finger foods, or simple dishes to take to holiday parties (or even make just for yourself!). Enjoy!
- 2 cups almond flour
- small bunch fresh organic chives
- 2.5 oz = 70 g sour cream
- 1 teaspoon (or to taste) unrefined sea salt
- (1/2 teaspoon organic garlic powder)
- Preheat the oven to 250 °F or slightly lower (100 °C).
- Chop the chives into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients by hand. Knead for a half a minute or until smooth.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place another parchment paper on the dough. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough between the two parchment papers as thin as you can.
- Remove the topmost parchment paper.
- Cut the dough with a knife or pizza cutter into squares.
- Put in the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes. Check frequently so that the crackers don’t get too dark or burn.
- Cool completely and break into squares.