- 1-½ whole Banana
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Walnuts or Flax Seed
- 1 cup Quinoa
- ½ cups Low Sugar Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer (Coffee Mate) (Says you could use light cream and 1 ½ tbp cinnamon, I used canned coconut milk.)
- ½ cups Low Fat Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 1-½ Tablespoon Melted Butter
- ½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Mash the banana in a bowl and set aside. In another bowl, mix the brown sugar and walnuts together.
- Pour quinoa, creamer, milk, water, butter and vanilla into the crock pot. Add the mashed banana and stir to evenly distribute. Sprinkle the sugar and walnut mixture into the quinoa and stir to mix. Cook on low for 4–6 hours, or until the quinoa is fully cooked. If you need to, add additional liquid or sugar to the mixture for taste. Serve warm and garnish with banana slices.
Serves 6,Calories 260, Fat 7 grams, Carbohydrates 38 grams, Fiber 2.5 grams, Protein 5 grams, Weight Watchers Points 6