Our physiotherapy program is recommended to those who are limited by pain and/or poor mobility and seeking to improve their overall health.
Physiotherapy helps to restore, maintain, and make the most of a client’s mobility, function, and well-being. Physiotherapy helps through physical rehabilitation, injury prevention, and health and fitness. For optimum results, physiotherapists get you involved in your own recovery.
Is injury or chronic pain affecting how you function everyday?
Physiotherapists study the science of movement. They learn how to pinpoint an injury’s root causes and focus on both prevention and rehabilitation. A physiotherapist can provide you with the therapy, guidance and lifestyle changes that can help you manage and recover from your injuries, surgery or chronic pain.
Depending on your condition, the benefits of physical therapy may include:
- Improved balance/fall prevention
- Avoiding surgery
- Improved mobility and movement
- Recovery from injury or trauma
- Better sleep cycle
- Improved self-confidence
- Management of age-related medical problems
- Pain management with reduced need for pain medication
With time, dedication, and effort, physiotherapy can help patients find relief and live normal, healthy lives.
Our Registered Physiotherapist will complete your initial assessment and develop a program best suited to your individual needs. They will provide you with the information you need to make good decisions about your health.
- The physiotherapist learns about your medical history
- The physiotherapist assesses and diagnoses your condition
- You receive a program that sets goals for you
- You are prescribed a course of exercises to be conducted with the assistance of a Physiotherapy Assistant as needed.
How much does Physiotherapy Cost?
The initial assessment is $129. But for a limited time we are offering it for $99. 30 minute treatment sessions are $70 and 45 minute sessions are $90. However, because we follow the College of Physiotherapy guidelines, if you have health coverage, then some or all treatments may be covered entirely or at little cost to you.
Please complete the form found at this link to provide some information to our physiotherapist about yourself. Once completed we will contact you directly to arrange an appointment.