- 2 organic zucchini squash
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil.
- Add the minced garlic.
- Wash and dry zucchini squash.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel off long ribbons into the skillet. For thinner ribbons, try to use the 90 degree edges created by peeling in one spot for a while.
- Add the lemon juice and sprinkle pepper over the zucchini ribbons.
- Lower the heat a little and stir occasionally for about 7 minutes. Occasionally check the texture until it reaches the softness you want (I like mine more firm!).
- Serve warm and grate fresh Parmesan cheese over the top.